April 7, 2015 Live Website Webinar Replay
In this month’s amazing Live Website Review replay we do a live consultation of XeroShoes.com.
- Xero Shoes is a business that was featured in the Shark Tank TV show – here’s a blog post on XeroShoes.com if you want to watch it.
- In our Live Website Review we start by analysing the homepage and the linking structure of the website. We look at the drop down menus in the main navigation bar and discuss the link juice impact on pages within the website structure, while checking live Google ranking results on specific keywords.
- An in-depth look at the source codes on different pages reveals optimization opportunities with more unique titles or <h> tags and a better content placement on the home page for search engine purposes.
- Looking at the keyword placement, density and meta to text ratio reveals ways to improve ranking.
- We also discuss Google’s upgraded Data Structure Testing Tool and find important improvements with product mark up.
- Analysis of the backlinks shows Google Penalty suspicions with site-wide “dofollow” or direct backlinks from affiliate partners. Direct links are actually offered as an SEO feature by the affiliate program used, but this option should be turned off.
All affiliate banners should have rel=”nofollow” added to the links!
- The last part of the webinar focuses on the Xero Shoes business model and it’s potential to take success to a quantum level.
Enjoy this webinar replay and we hope to see you on the Live Webinar in May – All you need is Basic Network Empire Membership!