The video above is a refresher- you may have already seen it in our sales material. I am placing it here again because I really feel the “Tale of Two Googles” is something you need to know and understand. Since we last updated this course. Google has added new features and changed some old ones. Facebook has gone public – possibly in response to the new Google Plus agenda. (That is one theory anyway!)
Here is a short video by Russell Wright to help you understand where the G++ Course fits within the overall Network Empire Set of Tools:
*Please be advised that the Curation Profits course is a STAND ALONE course, and is extremely useful when integrated with the G++ course teachings. It is also not required.
*You will be able to implement most of the training contained within this course at an extremely low cost.
*The Network Empire G+ RSS Maker Software is in the final stages of completion, and will be available for members soon.
Hello, my name is Russell Wright.
Welcome to Google Plus Plus Social Website Silo Architecture and Social Marketing Course!
I want to thank you for purchasing the G++ Marketing Course. I feel good about creating this product!
There is always room for improvement, so don’t hesitate to email me at anytime at Russell@networkempire.com if you notice a little (or big) something that needs to be corrected, enhanced or updated.
I will almost always comply if a correction needs to be made! (You may go through the helpdesk for corrections or questions if you wish, instead of emailing me directly.)
If you have something nice to say, and would like to pay a compliment, as you probably already know- this helps me lower my marketing costs. I am eternally grateful when you do provide positive feedback.
Before we jump right in, let’s cover a few items.
Here is the G ++ Overview Diagram for this course. It is not precise but represents a general overview.
Please feel free to take advantage of any of my social media contacts:
I will follow you back on Google Plus
Here is my Twitter
Here is my Linked In Profile
Here is our Facebook Fanpage
Here is my Storify Account
Here is my Scoop.it Profile
Here is my Quora Profile
“There is no such thing as information overload . . . there is such a thing as ‘potential meaning overload’.
Remember that if you are taking this course, you are officially a knowledge worker engaged in what David Allen called ‘knowledge athletics’. There are several habits and behaviors you will need in order to “publish at the speed of thought”. We will be listing more of the required traits below. Here are a few to get you started:
1. Keep your filters on high.
Watch the video lecture where David Allen provides deeper context for this cornerstone principle.
Before we begin, please visit the Network Empire recommended tools page so that you are not caught empty handed in need of a specific tool during the course.
I especially want you to consider getting a copy of some sort of variable video speed software so that you can speed through my video talks at lightening speed. Some of my videos are up to 30 minutes long, and you may be able to cut them down to as few as 10 minutes. I use a video speed-up tool myself, every day. It saves me untold hours on Youtube and inside Elearning courses that I may take.
Obviously I am not here to tell you HOW you should learn this material. I will say that I am somewhat of a fanatic when it comes to speed learning and neuroscience.
Write it down! Or put it in a notepad. This is called Distributed Cognition. And it works, because that is how the brain works. I hope the simple fact that I took the time to write an entire Wiki entry about the topic will prove how serious I am about you learning this material. ; – )
With that said, here is the Theme Zoom Wiki. It is not something that you must read in order to successfully implement this course. I like to link to direct definitions within the context of the various Network Empire courses. Simply be aware that the Theme Zoom Definitions Wiki Exists. I regularly upload the definitions to my Web Brain account for easy visual access of the definitions as well. Some people prefer visual stimulation. Leave what works for you best and ignore the rest.
Other Stuff You Get With This Course
This membership site has an overall advanced curriculum and this course is no exception. I am learning every day how to become a better teacher in a complex environment with complex topics like Google Plus (to name only a few). It is much easier to DO than to teach. Thank you in advance for all of your patience and feedback. This course will be ever improving as the online environment changes.
Above Video Summary:
- While you are taking this course, you also have access to PLMM. You may find it here. Warrior Forum Students – if you found us in the WF, you will not have access to the PLMM links mentioned in this course. You do not need them to be successful with this course. If for any reason you would like to upgrade to the members area, you may do so here.
- The word Epi-meme is a word we use around the company that has come to mean “Core Idea” or “Common Thread ” – and/or Key Concept. I sometimes say this word without thinking, so wanted to give you a reference. I will try to avoid difficult terms.
- I recommend that you first look through the Small Business Track since it is the most complete. (Again, Not for WSO Students)
- Some of the terminology in this course will make more sense if you understand the Perpetual Lead Magnet Machine Diagram. But it is not required.
- The Ted talk on “Stackable Systems” was created by George Whitesides. It is a powerful Epi-meme. Whoops. I said Epi-meme already.
- Stack-ability is essential if a process is going to make sense and become automated within your business.
- Another concept is One Web Ring to Rule Them All. Here is the Diagram.
- The G ++ system is part of a larger PLMM system but you will find it VERY useful even if you do not intend to build a giant online empire.
- I give you a quick overview of the PLMM automated business strategy, but don’t panic. I just wanted to show you what is possible. You do not need to implement this now.
- We cannot call it Google ++ unless you start to create online business strategies that look beyond what Google wants you to do and how Google wants you to behave. They give you great tools, but you have to remain the creator of your own business plan.
- By Google ++ we are talking about optimizing all of your online actions so that several things are happening all at the same time – with a push of a G + 1 button.
- Please proceed to Video 1: Google ++ Your Golden Frame