Updates from Network Empire News:
WordPress Plugin – one-time purchase for unlimited site installs
Subscribe to monthly social-credit package that meets your backlinking needs
Each post will receive up to 214 Social Signals
No Account Creation Necessary
Each blog post AUTOMATICALLY gets Tweeted, Pinned, posted on Delicious and Diigo
Get Increased Traffic, these social signals are from real accounts
Automatically Builds Links and Increases Domain Authority
Platform Diversity- 4 platforms currently available with more coming
No Footprint! Because the network is HUGE
SEO Service Providers: Add a new service for your local client consulting business by offering social marketing
Deters Panda Penalties
Case Study 1 (Above):
Our expert beta tester Kevin Polley explains the traffic boost above which was a simple “Plug and Play” install of WP Social Explosion:
From Jan 1st to Jan 16th (16 days) the site received 10819 unique visitors
From Jan 18th to Feb 2nd (16 days) the site received 13234 unique visitors
This represents an increase in visitor traffic of 22.32% created by Social Explosion!
Unlimited Social Signals!
Mega Meme Generation!
You Need Social Signals
At then end of 2013 Google employee John Mueller leaked information stating that Social Signals were a direct factor in determining Panda Penalties. Correlation data also strongly suggested that active social profiles and presence were present on top ranking websites in Google search results. Google continually collects and evaluates metrics from its Data Hub Partners.
Hurry space is limited. Join our Elite Network Today!
April 7, 2015 Live Website Webinar Replay
In this month’s amazing Live Website Review replay we do a live consultation of XeroShoes.com.
- Xero Shoes is a business that was featured in the Shark Tank TV show – here’s a blog post on XeroShoes.com if you want to watch it.
- In our Live Website Review we start by analysing the homepage and the linking structure of the website. We look at the drop down menus in the main navigation bar and discuss the link juice impact on pages within the website structure, while checking live Google ranking results on specific keywords.
- An in-depth look at the source codes on different pages reveals optimization opportunities with more unique titles or <h> tags and a better content placement on the home page for search engine purposes.
- Looking at the keyword placement, density and meta to text ratio reveals ways to improve ranking.
- We also discuss Google’s upgraded Data Structure Testing Tool and find important improvements with product mark up.
- Analysis of the backlinks shows Google Penalty suspicions with site-wide “dofollow” or direct backlinks from affiliate partners. Direct links are actually offered as an SEO feature by the affiliate program used, but this option should be turned off.
All affiliate banners should have rel=”nofollow” added to the links!
- The last part of the webinar focuses on the Xero Shoes business model and it’s potential to take success to a quantum level.
Enjoy this webinar replay and we hope to see you on the Live Webinar in May – All you need is Basic Network Empire Membership!
My Imported (Or Exported) RSS Feed Does Not Work, What Should I Do?
Network Empire Support Desk
In a situation where One Feed RSS Supercharger is unable to process a feed that you have imported or exported, it usually means that there is some sort of invalid function within the feed. (Sometimes but not always, this will be the reason). You may test this here:
While we try to correct or fix any irregular or dysfunctional RSS feeds it is not always possible.
In this instance, we suggest that you run the problem feed throughFeedBurner, a Google product.
Examples of difficult RSS feeds that sometimes have a difficult time importing into OFSC is Facebook RSS.